Rumour has it that Mark Strong is on the wanted list for Green Lantern, in which he could play the villainous Sinestro.
Following show-stealing performances in Sherlock Holmes and Body of Lies, the London-born actor is due a big blockbuster role.
Its nearly 14 years since Strong lined up alongside, among others, a certain Daniel Craig (whatever happened to him?) in the acclaimed TV drama Our Friends in the North and its great to see him fulfilling his potentialalthough by that I mean landing major roles in general, not necessarily the Green Lantern gig.
With 2010 seeing further appearances in The Eagle of the Ninth and Robin Hood, Strongs profile could rise even higher come the end of the year.
- Exes to come face to face again at the Oscars
- Razzies list is the usual mix of the bad and the really bad
- Waltz set to be a Global star
- Go easy on the robots, please
- Strong showing by our Mark
- Cameron cash in with Avatar bonanza
- Penn set to be a Stooge again
- Avatar review now online
- Happy “view” year, one and all
- KEEP QUIET… P-L-E-A-S-E