Hollywood gossip suggests that Transformers 3 (yes, they really are making another one) will feature “fewer robots”.
Excuse me for asking but, am I missing something? Surely the robots are the whole point?
Director Michael Bay reportedly told fans this week that the third instalment “won’t be as robot-heavy and there will be fewer explosions.”
I think this could be a classic case of “believe that and you’ll believe anything.”
- Exes to come face to face again at the Oscars
- Razzies list is the usual mix of the bad and the really bad
- Waltz set to be a Global star
- Go easy on the robots, please
- Strong showing by our Mark
- Cameron cash in with Avatar bonanza
- Penn set to be a Stooge again
- Avatar review now online
- Happy “view” year, one and all
- KEEP QUIET… P-L-E-A-S-E