On, off and on again. It’s difficult to keep up when it comes to Sean Penn (pictured) and the forthcoming Three Stooges film.
It was almost a year ago that I noted how the double Oscar winner appeared to be lightening up a bit by signing on alongside Jim Carrey and Benicio Del Toro for the Farrelly Brothers take on the classic slapstick comedy trio.
Within three months, the story that seemed to be good to be true, the idea of the movie worlds most notorious misery guts cheering up (on screen, at least) had fallen flat when Penn quit to spend more time with his family.
Its now being reported that Sean’s efforts to save his relationship with Robin Wright Penn have failed once and for all and the actor has decided he’s spent enough time with his family and rejoined the Stooges project.
Oh well, I suppose love’s loss is comedy’s gain.
- Exes to come face to face again at the Oscars
- Razzies list is the usual mix of the bad and the really bad
- Waltz set to be a Global star
- Go easy on the robots, please
- Strong showing by our Mark
- Cameron cash in with Avatar bonanza
- Penn set to be a Stooge again
- Avatar review now online
- Happy “view” year, one and all
- KEEP QUIET… P-L-E-A-S-E